Starting A Microbrewery
Our Nanobrewery Project provides support and guidance for people starting a microbrewery in the UK.
Starting a microbrewery is no easy task and requires a lot of hard work before you can start brewing and selling your beer.
There is a mass of red tape to work through and this can take time and money. Mistakes made at this stage can end up costing you dearly, which is something you can probably not afford to lose!
So, that’s where Our Nanobrewery Project comes in!
It is our mission to provide support and guidance for people wishing to proceed with starting a microbrewery.
We have a number of brewery owners and founders on our Board so we have been through all of the processes involved in starting up ourselves and I know how tough it can be.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- We provide online courses on various aspects of the brewery start up process.
- Brewery start up mentoring support to guide you through the start up process, and
- We act as brewery consultants for those needing professional business plans, financial forecasts and help trying to raise brewery funding.
- We are also working on bringing you some cost effective products and services specifically aimed at the small brewery start up and not your bigger competitors.
To begin, why not sign up to our email list and we’ll …
- Email you a FREE Brewery Start Up Information Pack.
- Contact you once per week, at most, with important industry updates, details of articles we’ve published in the month and anything else we think will help you on your journey.
- Give you access to exclusive subscriber-only discounts, offers and information.
We promise: No spam! No BS.
Just pure, useful content to help you get your dream brewery off the ground.
Complete the form below …